Effective Reading Tutors and Math Tutors
in Charlotte, Michigan
We teach reading to children and adults who are ….
- Behind the reading level of others at their age
- Frustrated with reading failure and frequently guessing words
- Not understanding and remembering what he or she reads
- Needing help understanding and improving their math skills
– Mother of 3rd grade and 11th grade students (reading level gains of 1.5 and 3.5 years)
Help For Math Students Having Difficulty Moving Forward
To help a student overcome what’s holding them back in math, we enhance math tutoring by also covering topics that need to be relearned, or learned for the first time. Learn about our Math Tutoring and Instruction on the Math Tutor page. (on our primary web site)
Our Proven System of Reading Instruction
With our proven reading instruction system, we teach struggling readers how to be great readers, which leads to greater success in school and in life. The nationally-proven system we use is effective for children, teens and adults.
With our reading system, an adult, teen or younger child will:
- Benefit from a proven one-on-one reading tutoring and instruction method.
- Have the same teacher every week, at the same time(s).
- Experience a learning pace that is just right for them.
- Be encouraged by their systematic progress, lesson by lesson.
- Learn how to comprehend and remember what they have read.
- Practice reading accurately, with improved comprehension and improved fluency.
– Mother of 4th grade student
Improved Reading Results
Typical Results Of Our Reading Program
- Students gain 2 to 5 grade levels in 35-55 hours (older students complete the course in less time than younger students)
- Comprehension improves
- Confidence soars in all areas of study and life
– Mother of 5th grade graduate of our program (reading level gain of 3.2 years)
Parents Are Welcomed
We welcome and encourage you to sit in on each of your child’s lessons. The benefit is that you can see and hear them make progress, and you can better help them review the rules they have learned. You may choose to sit by their side or you may sit on our comfortable living room couch or love seat where you can hear them as they use the rules they have learned to sound out words.
- Learn more about our Reading Tutoring Program Here
- Read more Testimonies from children and adults
- Learn about Math Tutoring on this page
- Learn About Us Here
- Learn about Brain Integration Therapy Here